Mid-urethral sling for treatment of female SUI!
– Soft, but low-elastic monofilament polypropylene mesh which is firm enough in length to provide necessary support
– Low elasticity allows precise intra-operative adjustment
– MPS Sling stays flat below the urethra avoiding peak point pressures in phases of stress
– Large-sized pores that allow seamless tissue integration
– Sling edges of sub and paraurethral areas are thermally rounded
– PE sleeve covers the mesh to facilitate easy sling placement and enhance intra-operative adjustment
Tools of the trade
The A.M.I. tunnellers are made of high-grade materials, with ergonomically-designed handles to fit comfortably in the surgeon’s hand. The flattened, spatula-shaped, rounded tip design allows smooth tissue and good instrument control during penetration. All tunnellers feature a flattened tip for slightly wider dissection to better accommodate the sling’s shape. A.M.I. reusable tunnellers are available for all commonly used tunnelling techniques.
A.M.I. has a clear commitment in protecting the environment and conserving resources. In all areas of business, we take special care to be energy efficient and environmentally friendly, which is reflected in our products. By using the multi-use tunnellers, our customers together with A.M.I. act in a responsible manner to help protect the environment.