The whole month of November focuses on raising awareness for men’s health issues and cancers. Unfortunately, too many men stay silent and do not seek the treatment they need. Movember is a movement dedicated to help men live healthier and happier lives.
Innovative solution for treating male stress urinary incontinence
Urinary incontinence is very common in men, particularly after a radical prostatectomy. This can interrupt daily activities and decrease quality of life. For many years now, the ATOMS System has proved to be an innovative, minimally invasive solution that has helped over 1500 men suffering from different grades of stress urinary incontinence.
Many benefits for patients
- Substitute for sphincter function which means physiological urination with no patient operation
- Hydraulic system with no mechnical components
- Minimally invasive operation
- Long-term adjustment with no surgery required
- Over 10 years of evidence
We can be part of this movement for men’s health by providing ATOMS to help treat patients suffering from SUI!
What is urinary incontinence and how can ATOMS help? Please click here
How can ATOMS help my patients suffering from SUI? Please click here