Contained Laparoscopic Power Morcellation
i-Cut is a single-use laparoscopic morcellator for gynecological use with reliable high cutting performance. The i-Cut consists of a rotating cutting tube with a trocar that serves as protection against the cutting blade when locked in the “CLOSED” position. Usage with a standard grasper or tenaculum forceps of 10 mm – 14 mm diameter.
The i-Cut is indicated for morcellating and extracting tissue in laparoscopic, gynecologic surgical procedures.
- A lightweight and easy handle power morcellator
- Combined use with the A.M.I. More-Cell-Safe increases safety during morcellation
- No injury or harm to the patient during intraoperative insertion of the device due to a multi-stage safety concept
- Ergonomically shaped handpiece
- Plug-and-play: easy setup and handling in the OR
- Usability: Activation button at handpiece
- Reliable high cutting performance due to constant power supply
- Large cutting tube diameter
- Extracting large tissue masses in LASH and myomectomy
- Multi-stage safety concept to protect the blade: locking clip and a closed position to prevent unintentional exposure of the cutting blade
- Double trocar sealing system prevents gas loss
- Time and cost efficient one-step solution
- Fast operating time
- No preparation costs for sterilization, maintenance and service
- Low operating costs
More-Cell-Safe is indicated for laparoscopic endoscopic tissue morcellation in Gynecology.